WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Merrylands bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Merrylands Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Merrylands.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Merrylands bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Merrylands bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Merrylands home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Merrylands bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Merrylands bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Merrylands bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can add substantial value to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the range of possible costs coupled with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a important factor for determining on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to charge under about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or continue the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and plan of the remodelling, with no major physical changes, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and lead your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Merrylands bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.