WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Milperra bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Milperra Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Milperra.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Milperra bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Milperra bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Milperra home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Milperra bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Milperra bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Milperra bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can enhance substantial value to your home. In this cost model we delve into the range of possible costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration costs
- Estimating your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to amount lower about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or keep the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and model of the remodelling, with no great physical revisions, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and run your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Milperra bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.