WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Milsons Passage bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Milsons Passage Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Milsons Passage.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Milsons Passage bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Milsons Passage bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Milsons Passage home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Milsons Passage
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Milsons Passage bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Milsons Passage bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Milsons Passage bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance considerable worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the range of possible costs connected with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling fees
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a important factor for determining on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost lower around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no major structural alterations, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom reconstruction will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Milsons Passage bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.