WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Milsons Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Milsons Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Milsons Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Milsons Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Milsons Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Milsons Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Milsons Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Milsons Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Milsons Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Milsons Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance substantial worth to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of potential costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction charges
- Estimating your bathroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a significant aspect for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to amount lower about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mainly improving update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, setting up and outline of the restoration, with no vital physical alterations, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Milsons Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.