WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Minchinbury bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Minchinbury Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Minchinbury.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Minchinbury bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Minchinbury bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Minchinbury home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Minchinbury bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Minchinbury bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Minchinbury bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost example we delve into the variety of possible costs coupled with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to cost lower around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to pay more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no main physical revisions, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Minchinbury bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.