WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Miranda bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Miranda Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Miranda.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Miranda bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Miranda bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Miranda home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Miranda bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Miranda bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Miranda bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great value to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of possible costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation charges
- Calculating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant reason for determining on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to amount lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a couple of items or keep the renovate a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that require further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and design of the reconstruction, with no major physical changes, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Miranda bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.