WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Morning Bay bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Morning Bay Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Morning Bay.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Morning Bay bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Morning Bay bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Morning Bay home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Morning Bay
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Morning Bay bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Morning Bay bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Morning Bay bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great importance to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration charges
- Estimating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a considerable reason for determining on style, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that require added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and design of the reconstruction, with no vital structural changes, allot around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Morning Bay bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.