WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Mortdale bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Mortdale Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Mortdale.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Mortdale bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Mortdale bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Mortdale home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Mortdale bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Mortdale bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Mortdale bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can add considerable importance to your household. In this cost model we delve into the range of potential costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for determining on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to amount lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or carry on the remodel a largely improving update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the restoration, with no main structural revisions, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom renovation will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Mortdale bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.