WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Mortlake bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Mortlake Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Mortlake.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Mortlake bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Mortlake bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Mortlake home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Mortlake bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Mortlake bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Mortlake bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of possible costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction charges
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a important reason for determining on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and plan of the restoration, with no main structural revisions, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and run your venture fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Mortlake bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.