WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Mount Druitt bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Mount Druitt Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Mount Druitt.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Mount Druitt bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Mount Druitt bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Mount Druitt home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Mount Druitt
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Mount Druitt bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Mount Druitt bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Mount Druitt bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can add great value to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling costs
- Approximating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a important reason for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to charge under about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or keep the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, planning and design of the restoration, with no major physical revisions, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and run your project completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom restoration will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Mount Druitt bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.