WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Mount Lewis bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Mount Lewis Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Mount Lewis.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Mount Lewis bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Mount Lewis bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Mount Lewis home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Mount Lewis
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Mount Lewis bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Mount Lewis bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Mount Lewis bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance great importance to your home. In this cost guide we look into the range of possible costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation fees
- Assessing your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a significant reason for choosing on design, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to charge under about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or continue the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and model of the reconstruction, with no great structural changes, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and run your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Mount Lewis bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.