WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Mount Vernon bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Mount Vernon Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Mount Vernon.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Mount Vernon bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Mount Vernon bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Mount Vernon home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Mount Vernon
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Mount Vernon bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Mount Vernon bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Mount Vernon bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation charges
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a considerable aspect for determining on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a largely beautifying update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, planning and outline of the renovation, with no vital physical revisions, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Mount Vernon bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.