WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Mulgrave bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Mulgrave Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Mulgrave.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Mulgrave bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Mulgrave bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Mulgrave home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Mulgrave bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Mulgrave bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Mulgrave bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can add considerable importance to your household. In this cost model we delve into the range of potential costs associated with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling fees
- Assessing your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a significant reason for determining on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to charge under around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or continue the remodel a largely improving update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, planning and plan of the restoration, with no great structural alterations, allow around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your project entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom renovation will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Mulgrave bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.