WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Narellan bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Narellan Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Narellan.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Narellan bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Narellan bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Narellan home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Narellan bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Narellan bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Narellan bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the variety of potential costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration fees
- Approximating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to amount under about $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a few items or carry on the refresh a mostly improving update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, preparation and model of the reconstruction, with no great physical changes, allot around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and run your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom restoration will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Narellan bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.