WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Naremburn bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Naremburn Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Naremburn.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Naremburn bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Naremburn bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Naremburn home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Naremburn bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Naremburn bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Naremburn bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great value to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the array of potential costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling fees
- Assessing your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a important factor for deciding on style, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to charge lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a few items or continue the renovate a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, planning and model of the renovation, with no major structural revisions, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and run your project completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom restoration will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Naremburn bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.