WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Narrabeen bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Narrabeen Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Narrabeen.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Narrabeen bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Narrabeen bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Narrabeen home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Narrabeen bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Narrabeen bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Narrabeen bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can enhance substantial worth to your home. In this cost guide we look into the variety of possible costs coupled with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation fees
- Assessing your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a considerable reason for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a few items or carry on the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no major structural alterations, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom renovation will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Narrabeen bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.