WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Nelson bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Nelson Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Nelson.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Nelson bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Nelson bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Nelson home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Nelson bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Nelson bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Nelson bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can improve substantial importance to your household. In this cost example we look into the range of possible costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling costs
- Assessing your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a considerable reason for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a couple of items or keep the refresh a largely improving update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Wish for new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and plan of the reconstruction, with no major structural revisions, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom renovation will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Nelson bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.