WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Newport bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Newport Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Newport.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Newport bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Newport bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Newport home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Newport bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Newport bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Newport bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can add considerable importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation fees
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a important reason for choosing on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to amount lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to spend much if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that require further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the remodelling, with no main structural revisions, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Newport bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.