WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Newtown bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Newtown Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Newtown.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Newtown bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Newtown bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Newtown home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Newtown bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Newtown bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Newtown bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve great importance to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of potential costs coupled with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling costs
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a considerable reason for determining on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge under around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mostly improving update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and model of the reconstruction, with no major structural changes, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and lead your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Newtown bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.