WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading North Bondi bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your North Bondi Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout North Bondi.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional North Bondi bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a North Bondi bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your North Bondi home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing North Bondi
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional North Bondi bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified North Bondi bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted North Bondi bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can add great value to your household. In this cost model we delve into the range of potential costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction charges
- Approximating your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on design, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to charge under around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that require added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no main physical alterations, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom renovation will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in North Bondi bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.