WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading North Curl Curl bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your North Curl Curl Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout North Curl Curl.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional North Curl Curl bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a North Curl Curl bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your North Curl Curl home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing North Curl Curl
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional North Curl Curl bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified North Curl Curl bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted North Curl Curl bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost example we look into the range of possible costs connected with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation costs
- Estimating your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a important factor for choosing on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount lower about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or carry on the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no main physical alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and lead your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in North Curl Curl bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.