WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading North Epping bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your North Epping Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout North Epping.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional North Epping bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a North Epping bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your North Epping home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing North Epping
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional North Epping bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified North Epping bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted North Epping bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can add great worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of possible costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation costs
- Approximating your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a important aspect for deciding on style, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a handful of items or keep the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and plan of the reconstruction, with no main physical revisions, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in North Epping bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.