WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading North Parramatta bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your North Parramatta Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout North Parramatta.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional North Parramatta bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a North Parramatta bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your North Parramatta home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing North Parramatta
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional North Parramatta bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified North Parramatta bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted North Parramatta bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the variety of possible costs coupled with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation fees
- Assessing your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for choosing on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount lower about $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or carry on the refresh a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to pay much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that require additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, planning and plan of the restoration, with no main physical revisions, allot around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in North Parramatta bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.