WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading North Shore bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your North Shore Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout North Shore.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional North Shore bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a North Shore bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your North Shore home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing North Shore
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional North Shore bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified North Shore bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted North Shore bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve considerable worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the variety of potential costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a significant factor for choosing on style, features and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or carry on the renovate a mostly improving update.
Assume to spend more if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, preparation and design of the restoration, with no major physical alterations, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your project wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in North Shore bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.