WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading North St Marys bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your North St Marys Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout North St Marys.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional North St Marys bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a North St Marys bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your North St Marys home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing North St Marys
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional North St Marys bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified North St Marys bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted North St Marys bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a significant reason for determining on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to charge lower about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no vital physical revisions, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in North St Marys bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.