WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading North Strathfield bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your North Strathfield Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout North Strathfield.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional North Strathfield bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a North Strathfield bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your North Strathfield home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing North Strathfield
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional North Strathfield bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified North Strathfield bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted North Strathfield bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great importance to your household. In this cost example we delve into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration charges
- Assessing your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a important aspect for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or carry on the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no great structural revisions, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your plan entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom restoration charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in North Strathfield bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.