WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading North Sydney bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your North Sydney Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout North Sydney.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional North Sydney bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a North Sydney bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your North Sydney home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing North Sydney
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional North Sydney bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified North Sydney bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted North Sydney bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can add great worth to your home. In this cost example we look into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation costs
- Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a important factor for choosing on design, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to amount lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no major physical revisions, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom restoration will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in North Sydney bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.