WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Northbridge bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Northbridge Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Northbridge.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Northbridge bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Northbridge bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Northbridge home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Northbridge bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Northbridge bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Northbridge bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the variety of possible costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation costs
- Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant reason for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or keep the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and model of the restoration, with no vital physical revisions, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and run your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Northbridge bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.