WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Northern Suburbs bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Northern Suburbs Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Northern Suburbs.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Northern Suburbs bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Northern Suburbs bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Northern Suburbs home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Northern Suburbs
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Northern Suburbs bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Northern Suburbs bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Northern Suburbs bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can add substantial importance to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration fees
- Assessing your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for choosing on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or keep the renovate a largely improving update.
Anticipate to expend much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, planning and design of the reconstruction, with no great structural changes, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Northern Suburbs bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.