WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Northmead bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Northmead Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Northmead.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Northmead bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Northmead bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Northmead home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Northmead bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Northmead bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Northmead bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation costs
- Assessing your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a considerable factor for determining on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to charge under around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, setting up and model of the restoration, with no great physical alterations, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your project completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom restoration will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Northmead bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.