WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Oakhurst bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Oakhurst Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Oakhurst.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Oakhurst bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Oakhurst bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Oakhurst home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Oakhurst bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Oakhurst bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Oakhurst bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance great value to your household. In this cost example we delve into the range of possible costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling fees
- Approximating your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a important aspect for determining on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to cost lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that require added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no vital physical revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and lead your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom renovation will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Oakhurst bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.