WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Oakville bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Oakville Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Oakville.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Oakville bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Oakville bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Oakville home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Oakville bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Oakville bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Oakville bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can enhance great value to your household. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of possible costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction charges
- Assessing your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a significant factor for determining on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or keep the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and model of the renovation, with no vital physical revisions, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Oakville bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.