WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Oatlands bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Oatlands Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Oatlands.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Oatlands bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Oatlands bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Oatlands home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Oatlands bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Oatlands bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Oatlands bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can improve great worth to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of potential costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a significant factor for deciding on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or keep the renovate a largely beautifying update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the reconstruction, with no vital structural alterations, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Oatlands bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.