WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Oatley bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Oatley Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Oatley.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Oatley bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Oatley bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Oatley home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Oatley bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Oatley bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Oatley bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great value to your household. In this cost example we look into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling costs
- Calculating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a considerable reason for choosing on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no main structural alterations, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and be in charge of your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom reconstruction will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Oatley bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.