WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Old Guildford bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Old Guildford Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Old Guildford.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Old Guildford bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Old Guildford bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Old Guildford home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Old Guildford
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Old Guildford bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Old Guildford bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Old Guildford bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the variety of potential costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Estimating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a significant factor for determining on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to charge under about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mostly improving update.
Expect to spend more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Wish for new features that require added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and design of the restoration, with no vital structural changes, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom restoration will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Old Guildford bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.