WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Oxford Falls bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Oxford Falls Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Oxford Falls.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Oxford Falls bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Oxford Falls bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Oxford Falls home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Oxford Falls
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Oxford Falls bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Oxford Falls bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Oxford Falls bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add great importance to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction charges
- Calculating your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a significant factor for choosing on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mostly improving update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Wish for new features that require additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, setting up and model of the reconstruction, with no vital physical alterations, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom restoration will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Oxford Falls bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.