WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Padstow Heights bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Padstow Heights Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Padstow Heights.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Padstow Heights bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Padstow Heights bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Padstow Heights home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Padstow Heights
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Padstow Heights bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Padstow Heights bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Padstow Heights bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can enhance substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling charges
- Estimating your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a significant aspect for choosing on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or continue the remodel a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Want new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the renovation, with no main structural changes, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting quotes from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Padstow Heights bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.