WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Panania bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Panania Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Panania.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Panania bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Panania bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Panania home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Panania bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Panania bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Panania bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve great importance to your home. In this cost model we delve into the array of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction charges
- Estimating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a important reason for deciding on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to charge lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that require additional plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no vital structural alterations, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and run your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Panania bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.