WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Parklea bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Parklea Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Parklea.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Parklea bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Parklea bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Parklea home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Parklea bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Parklea bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Parklea bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of potential costs associated with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation fees
- Estimating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, fee is a considerable reason for choosing on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount lower about $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and model of the reconstruction, with no great structural changes, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom renovation will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Parklea bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.