WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Parramatta bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Parramatta Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Parramatta.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Parramatta bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Parramatta bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Parramatta home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Parramatta bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Parramatta bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Parramatta bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can add great worth to your home. In this cost example we delve into the array of possible costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation charges
- Calculating your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a considerable factor for choosing on style, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or continue the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, preparation and design of the restoration, with no great structural changes, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and run your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Parramatta bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.