WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Parramatta bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Parramatta Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Parramatta.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Parramatta bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Parramatta bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Parramatta home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Parramatta bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Parramatta bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Parramatta bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can add considerable importance to your home. In this cost example we look into the range of potential costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction charges
- Estimating your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a considerable reason for determining on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no great structural alterations, allow around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom restoration will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Parramatta bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.