WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Peakhurst bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Peakhurst Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Peakhurst.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Peakhurst bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Peakhurst bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Peakhurst home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Peakhurst bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Peakhurst bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Peakhurst bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can improve great importance to your home. In this cost guide we look into the variety of potential costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a considerable factor for deciding on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to cost lower around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or continue the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and design of the reconstruction, with no major structural alterations, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and run your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom restoration will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Peakhurst bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.