WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Pemulwuy bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Pemulwuy Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Pemulwuy.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Pemulwuy bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Pemulwuy bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Pemulwuy home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Pemulwuy bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Pemulwuy bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Pemulwuy bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can improve substantial worth to your home. In this cost model we delve into the variety of possible costs associated with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling costs
- Calculating your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a important reason for deciding on style, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount lower about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or continue the remodel a largely improving update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no major physical revisions, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and lead your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Pemulwuy bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.