WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Penrith bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Penrith Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Penrith.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Penrith bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Penrith bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Penrith home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Penrith bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Penrith bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Penrith bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost example we look into the range of potential costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom remodelling fees
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a considerable aspect for choosing on style, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to charge lower around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a couple of items or keep the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, planning and model of the remodelling, with no vital physical changes, allot anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Penrith bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.