WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Pitt Town bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Pitt Town Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Pitt Town.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Pitt Town bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Pitt Town bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Pitt Town home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Pitt Town
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Pitt Town bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Pitt Town bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Pitt Town bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance considerable worth to your household. In this cost model we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration costs
- Calculating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a considerable factor for choosing on design, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to charge under about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or keep the remodel a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and design of the renovation, with no major physical revisions, allocate around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Pitt Town bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.