WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Pleasure Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Pleasure Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Pleasure Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Pleasure Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Pleasure Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Pleasure Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Pleasure Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Pleasure Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Pleasure Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Pleasure Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can improve substantial importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the array of potential costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration charges
- Approximating your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a considerable factor for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or continue the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, planning and outline of the renovation, with no major physical alterations, allot around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Pleasure Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.