WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Port Botany bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Port Botany Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Port Botany.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Port Botany bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Port Botany bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Port Botany home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Port Botany
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Port Botany bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Port Botany bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Port Botany bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add considerable worth to your home. In this cost example we delve into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling fees
- Estimating your washroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a important reason for determining on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to amount under about $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a few items or keep the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and outline of the renovation, with no vital structural revisions, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and run your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Port Botany bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.