WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Potts Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Potts Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Potts Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Potts Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Potts Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Potts Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Potts Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Potts Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Potts Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Potts Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration costs
- Assessing your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a considerable reason for determining on design, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a few items or keep the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that require further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no major physical revisions, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and run your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Potts Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.