WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Prospect bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Prospect Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Prospect.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Prospect bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Prospect bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Prospect home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Prospect bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Prospect bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Prospect bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost guide we look into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation charges
- Approximating your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a important factor for choosing on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a couple of items or continue the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Wish for new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, planning and plan of the renovation, with no great physical changes, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom reconstruction will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Prospect bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.