WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Punchbowl bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Punchbowl Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Punchbowl.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Punchbowl bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Punchbowl bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Punchbowl home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Punchbowl bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Punchbowl bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Punchbowl bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve great worth to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the array of potential costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation charges
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for deciding on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge under around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mostly improving update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, preparation and outline of the reconstruction, with no major physical changes, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Punchbowl bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.